The Only Infertility Book You’ll Ever Need!
Like most men, I have the attention span of a flea. So when I set out to write the definitive infertility guide for husbands, I put one goal above all others… to write a book that a man would actually read.
The end-result is 14 fast-paced, easy-to-read chapters that are chock full of frank discussions, relatable examples, and crude language whenever possible. In short, this is the one book I wish my wife had forced me to read while we were going through all this.
And when I say the one book, I mean the one book. Start to finish, soup to nuts, this is truly the only infertility book you’ll ever need. It covers everything. From the very first twinge of concern, to the most cutting edge medical breakthroughs. How do you know when it’s time to take action? What questions should you ask a fertility doctor? How do you console a wife who’s inconsolable? These are just a few of the many questions you’ll have answered in this super comprehensive guide.
TABLE OF CONTENTS (click on selected links to view chapter excerpts)
Section I: The Tryouts
- Chapter 1: When to Start Trying
- Chapter 2: When to Try Harder
- Chapter 3: When to Worry
Section II: Spring Training
- Chapter 4: The Fertility Doctor
- Chapter 5: Starting Treatment
- Chapter 6: The Collection Room
- Chapter 7: Getting the Results
Section III: The Game
- Chapter 8: The Minor Leagues: Stimulating Drugs and Artificial Insemination
- Chapter 9: The Major Leagues: In Vitro Fertilization
- Chapter 10: A Swing and a Miss: What to Do If It Doesn’t Work
- Chapter 11: Going into Extra Innings: How Many Times Can We Do This Shit?
- Chapter 12: The Change-Up: Exploring Other Options
- Chapter 13: Success at Last!
- Chapter 14: The Post-Game Analysis